Thursday is the new Monday?

8:19 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Honestly today feels like a Monday. I left the coffee maker key for work in my hoodie pocket last night and I don't know about you, but people not getting their morning coffee can be a cranky experience. Luckily I have very understanding co-workers (for the most part) and so they are willing to wait until my very understanding bf brings me the key. So, on the bright side, the key isn't lost and people are very nice and I have a good view from my desk and it's almost Friday!

Last nights awesome dinner of Trader Joe's pork tenderloin and some lemon garlic asparagus with balsamic vinaigrette with Joey when he came home early was pretty spectacular and there was yoga at work and then wii fit later, so that made the week a lot better but still. I cannot wait for new books and trashy tv and working out and Sunday breakfast.

On another note, I pretty much have my own rules of the road in regards to driving. Things like, please don't do gross things when our cars are stopped next to each other and I look over and see your finger, if there are two lanes please stop making them into one, and probably my top offense: not using turn signals. Today though, merging was what really grinding my gears today. Here we go...

0 comments: