Monday Must Haves!

3:12 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Monday Must Have's is something that a lot of people participate in and I decided that NoShoPo will be no different. So enjoy the first of (hopefully) many North Shore Poor Monday Must Have's. It will be a mix of things you can buy, watch, experience, things I just like, etc.

The Worlds Best Banana Bread Recipe I had some overripe bananas and decided it was time to make some delicious banana bread. I added dark chocolate chips,  a teaspoon of cinnamon, and some brown sugar on top and it was AMAZING. JoeyWaffles has something to eat with his morning coffee and I found the only banana bread recipe I'll ever need. Easy to make and the house smelled glorious. See my instagram for a scrumptious picture.

Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar I already emailed this to JoeyWaffles as a pre-holiday gift. He get's stumped on gift giving, even though he gets me things all year, so usually we make lists for each other. This way we communicate what we want and it's still a surprise because we give a bigger list then we are going to get. This is top of my list because I love all things Benefit and these would be get things to travel with and keep in my purse.

Criminal Minds Marathons Because sometimes they can't all be about Law & Order: SVU, as much as you want them to be. Not just because you miss all the Elliot episodes no matter how good Danny Pinto can be but because Criminal Minds is amazing and thanks to ION you have just figured it out. I am pretty much obsessed with this show about the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) and love the character relationships. Starting at season one, while watching season 10 and it isn't even weird. If you aren't watching this, you should be.


This weekend I made the above mentioned banana bread and some inside out carrot cake muffins (the frosting was on the inside) so my beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer got lots of love. We resurrected the Keurig for some Saturday morning coffee and breakfast at home. I cuddled with Bella and Dante, went shopping with a good friend, hung out with my Grandma at the nursing home and enjoyed a great Jeep ride Sunday. Went thrifting and grabbed 3 sweater and some books for under $18. Found two fun dresses at Forever XXI...this one is really cute and was on sale for $12.

Living well doesn't have to mean living large. It's the simple pleasure that bring the most happiness to my heart. A warm cup of coffee while curled up with JoeyWaffles and a warm blanket. Driving on a gorgeous fall day with the Jeep top down and a great song on the radio. 

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
bob marley


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go buy and listen to Taylor Swift new album "1989".

In the meantime, what are your Must have's this week?







2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design! I think I would blog more if I had something pretty!

    I love Benefit and that Advent Calender looks like its right up my alley.

    Love this installment keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! www.suckmylolly.com does amazing one and designed mine for a great price! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete