Monday Must Have-5 weekends til Christmas!

1:39 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Since it's only 5 weekends away, I thought it would be fun to post my Christmas Wish List. My Dad still asks my brother and I for them so I have to start thinking about what I want. My brothers hasn't changed much from when we were kids, the newest video game system and this year's was no different, the Playstation 4. My list is definitely more practical than when I was little but I also buy myself the fun stuff now instead of relying on my parents. So here we go!

Monday Must Have's Christmas Edition

North Face Winter Jacket-Black-When I was heaver I had the typical North Face that everyone has but I had to buy it in a Men's XL which was pretty mortifying even though no one could tell. I always felt bad knowing that, so when I lost the weight and the jacket was huge on me, it was a huge victory. I've had a nice coat for the last two years but it's time for a change. Something classy, something warm and functional with the Polar Vortex that's sure to happen again. This coat looks great on everyone and I am totally copying my friend Carly, who has this and looks amazing in it.

Benefit Cosmetics Gift Card or products-Besides the advent calendar I've previously mentioned, I pretty much want anything else that's from Benefit. I love their products: Big Easy, Hello Flawless, Gimme Brow, Brow Zings, They're Real, and on and on and on. Benefit is my favorite make up brand and I am almost out a lot of my products so it's gonna be a great time to fill up. The products last a long time without getting gross so it's a great for the wallet as well!

Erin Condren Life Planner with this photo-I've ordered a planner before and I love it. It's fun to use and I love that you can make it personal. Picking a photo from my instagram, I get to enjoy keeping track of all my shit with stickers and color coded pens. I love being organized and this is a great and useful way to keep myself together. A little pricey but if you still like hand writing things and not using your phone or a tablet, this is a great way to go. 

Hunter Boot Welly Socks-First off, if you don't own Hunters and you live anywhere with snow or heavy rains, stop reading and run to Nordstrom's and grab a pair. They are AMAZING. Your feet will absolutely not get dry but I will warn, even with Wellies, your toes can get cold. I has a glossy black pair and grey cable knit socks and want a few more for outfit choices. If you want to wear hunters with leggings to work, these really class them up and are comfy. Long term for $140, these are a great investment.

This or this funny notepad from Papyrus-Another great way to stay organized and they're pretty funny. These are going to be great for work and they make me laugh out loud.

Lifefactory 16 oz Classic Cap bottle (pink)-Because I'm trying to stay away from bottled water and the big bad BPA's and because it's super cute. It's never bad to stay hydrated and be fashionable at the same time.

Fleece Lined Leggings from Walgreens-Last year I wanted a pair of fleece lined leggings but wasn't sure what direction to go or where to start. One day I was in line at Walgreen's and saw 2 pairs for $10 and took a chance. I have never looked back. This is a STEAL. These pants are one sized fit all, comfy, the perfect thickness, and they look great. They havent' ripped or gotten nubby ad they keep my really really insulated and warm. Grab a pair!
This weekend I had the new Starbucks cranberry bliss bar and it was so delicious. JoeyWaffles and I had dinner at Sushi Station, I did some laundry and visited a psychic. I wore adorable leg warmers and meal prepped for the week. Most importantly I got to catch up with a dear friend Kristen. I had a wonderful time seeing her, meeting Bacci her adorable Chi mix and learning about Essential Oils. It was a great party and I looked forward to seeing more of her! I also got to play a lot of Tetris Attack with JoeyWaffles and hang out with the pups and relax. All I need now is a fireplace...

What are you asking for this Christmas? Hannukah? Anything special you really want? Or are you excited to buy gifts and enjoy the gift of giving?

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you!! Baci is very thankful for his treats and my laundry has never smelled better.

    Love your Christmas list. I to love those crazy to-do lists. I am thinking about giving the EC planner another try. The last time I used it I didnt use it as much as I should have!

    ReplyDelete